Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A hair-raising idea!


Hayden asked me last week if I could give him a faux hawk. (For you older folks a faux hawk is like a mow hawk except you just mold the existing hair into the "hawk", if you will.) I have been dying to do his hair. It looked pretty cute, and involved a lot of hair gel. He has a great head of hair. I just wish he would grow it out a little bit. He normally prefers the "high and tight" like dad.
Logan, well his hair is gorgeous, and I know some people think his hair is too long or he looks like a girl...I don't care. He looks like a little surfer dude. His hair is part of who he is. He wouldn't be Logan without that California look! (BTW he is quite the ladies man!)
Bryn is cursed with my curly coif. Hopefully she doesn't resent me for it someday. It looks pretty darn adorable right now!


2 comments:

Grandma Mindy said...

I don't think Logan looks like a girl. Logan looks like Logan; a mischievious little "Dennis the menace" reincarnated! But he is definately all boy, and we love him the way he is!!!!

www.thecrazydaisies.wordpress.com said...

I could totally see him being the ladies man. Love the hair like that! Oh gosh, I'm not ready for that stage of life. :)