Sunday, September 13, 2009

New for fall

I love fall. New clothes and new accessories. Here are some new things I made for fall.


HEAD BANDS WITH PRETTY BUTTON COVERS




Great for girls of all ages (even mommies!)



PONY HOLDERS




PRETTY BUTTON CLIPPIES


1 1/4 in. snap clippies


Halloween 1 3/4 in. alligator clippies


1 3/4 in. alligator clippies


1 1/4 in. & 1 3/4 in.


KUFI/ BEANIE CAPS


I made this one for Bryn


Infant size 14 in.
Toddler size 17 in.
(The flowers are on an alligator clip so you can interchange them.)


Infant/toddler crochet headbands


Please let me know what you think! I appreciate the feedback!!

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Too cute!! So creative; I'll take 1 of everything!! :)

Erin Walrod said...

Shannon, they are all fabulous! I am so excited to see cute headbands and hats for babies. I will definitely have to get an order together for you, do you have a price list? Miss Charlie can't wait till she grows enough hair for her clippies!

the shoppe owner said...

the clips and the butterfly beanie cap are adorable! I am personally not a huge fan of the "giant flower on tiny girl's head" look, but every one of my friends is, so I would say that you definitely have some winners here :O) I love that you have the freckleface strawberry pic as your avatar. I love that book. Even though I don't have red hair, I do have an unusual amount of freckles all over myself.

Mom said...

That's my girl !!!!