Tuesday, August 25, 2009

All good things must come to an end

Summer is almost over and you know what that means...SCHOOL! The boys started school here in North Carolina. They need to get back into a routine. They were actually excited to go back, maybe it was the new shoes. They weren't nervous at all. I've been the new kid, many times, and I was always nervous. They are troopers!
As I watched them get on the bus I teared up a bit...tears of JOY!

Ready, set, go!

Silly face

I'm lookin' good!

Ya like my hair?

Is it 3:15 already?

Glad to be home

The boys had a good day, I think. Here is what I got out of their day:
  • They ate lunch, pizza
  • They made some friends...can't remember their names
  • Had recess
  • Did stuff

Well, maybe they will have more to discuss tomorrow.

No comments: