Friday, December 11, 2009

Life's a beach

I decided that this year we were going to take Christmas pictures on the beach and I was going to do them. I'm a glutton for punishment!


It was THE perfect day. 70 degrees and sunny. All the kids wanted to do is run. And all Bryn wanted to do it this:


and this...

Chad said, and I quote "she looks like a turd covered in sand".

Chad did this:
That is him, in the background, on his phone...the Colts were playing.

Despite one or all of them not cooperating, after about 200 or so shots, I did manage to get some good pics.








And here are the three that made my Christmas cards:




Merry Christmas!

From...



1 comment:

Mom said...

WWWWait a minute, who took that last picture????

They are all unique and adorable, as usual!!!

Beautiful family, absolutely smashing pictures!