Monday, February 9, 2009

He said WHAT?

Today after dinner, Logan told us that a boy on the bus was cussing. When asked what word(s) he used, Hayden said the "F" word. Yep, the F dash dash dash word! So Chad and I had a talk with the boys about cussing and how it is not nice for anyone to cuss, however you must be an adult. Chad went on saying that he cusses because that is how he and the guys at work talk. I chimed in: "He talks like a sailor." Chad told the boys that they can say whatever they want when they are adults and they don't live at home. Hayden says: "So you're saying that you want me to be a sailor?" ( I started laughing!) Of course then Logan says: "When I get big I am going to get blood pressure and cuss." (It's a good thing I was done eating or I would have choked on my food!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, too funny and how cute. Kids say the darndest things is right and say exactly what's on their mind. Totally different way of thinking than as an adult. Ah, truely wonderful is the mind of a child (Yoda quote), wish I could go back. Although I've been told many times that I really do have the mind of a child. Guess that's one good way of staying young.