Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look what I can do!

Bryn: I have FIVE teeth now. Three on top and two on the bottom. I am walking all around the furniture and crawling everywhere! I am driving mommy and daddy crazy because they have to chase me! I love to eat. My favorites are sweet potatoes and bananas. Oh and I love crackers, cookie and Popsicles. Daddy shares his Popsicles with me and they are so cold that I always make a face. Bath time is so much fun. My most favorite toy is my rubber duckie. I watch Yo Gabba Gabba everyday. Mommy likes to sing the songs on that show, she sounds silly! I love to read my books and play cars with my big brothers. I just started giving kisses (wet ones). My words are "dada", "duck" and "mama". I am turning one really soon! Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute. I bet she's a pistol. LOL